Let's say you need to search the .NET ArcObjects help, so to streamline the search process, you can utilize Google's search engine by doing the following:
- In order for google to work, you need the site. For this example, we will use http://help.arcgis.com/en/sdk/10.0/arcobjects_net/ao_home.html. You can to remove the http:// and the ao_home.html for your site reference.
- The result should be this: help.arcgis.com/en/sdk/10.0/arcobjects_net
- Go to: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/searchguide/en-en/default.mspx
- Paste the resulting Google Search URL into the URL box
- Give it a descriptive name. Ex: Search .NET ArcObjects
- Click install